Whether you’re planning alterations to your home, carrying out a survey, or just need someone to look at cracks in a wall, employing a professionally qualified Structural Engineer can help ensure your works are safe and efficient and comply with building regulations. Most of all, you can trust a professionally qualified Structural Engineer to devise simple, cost-effective solutions for your home project.
Our services cover the following area’s:
- Feasibility Studies including construction costs.
- Site investigation reports and geo-technical studies including advice on abnormal sub-structure costs related to ground conditions.
- Structural Engineer reports Condition surveys.
- Underpinning, structural repairs and insurance claims.
- General Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy, providing design, detailing and supervisory services on a large range of industrial, commercial and residential projects.
- Project management including obtaining tenders and administering the contact on site.
- Specific design and detailing schemes, using the most sophisticated computer analysis software and CAD packages.
- Acting as an Employer’s Representative; for preparing Employer’s Requirements and for monitoring the contract on site.
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions relating to your project